- Always go out knowing your story line and shots you need, so always have your call sheet with you.
- To take more coverage than you need incase there is something wrong with any of the shots or you want to cross cut shots.
- Use short takes to keep viewers interested.
- Think thoroughly about shots before taking them although it is better to have more then to have less takes.
- Think about the plot of your micro drama to ensure it makes sense and people will understand it and know what's going on.
Tuesday, 2 November 2010
Lessons learnt from Micro drama.
I learnt from our micro drama that you should: